Saturday, May 30, 2009

damn...

damn...someone did somethg to my car....

one of my car's window is defective, can't roll it too far down, orelse, the whole window is gonna drop and can't be rolled up again. I have told most of my friends not to open that window whenever they r in my car.

It was fine all this while until i lend my car to a fella. This fella is really incredibly smart...super smart until he thought he can hide it from me...

d fella somehow accidentally dropped my window...n instead of confessing to me, he......... bought a superglue and had it glued !! wat kind of genius idea it that.....
and the fella returned the car to me as if nothing ever happen...

I did not know bout it as it's a back-seated window n i rarely bother bout it until this morning, when i fetched my friends for lunch.....

God revealed d fella's genius act to me....as I parked my car under the heat for a few days and the lousy superglue somehow melted n dribbled down my window.... thx to a friend who noticed it, the devil's act is finally revealed....

what a genius.........I almost get tricked~

7 comments:

  1. wow..u own a car?
    so rich...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat's d brand of ur car tat he tot he could hide it frm u? Pls intro me ur fella, so tat i cn noe d brand of high performance adhesives. Sorry, curiosity kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logical reasonin', ur car was manufactured in wich year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is it so many weird comments in here..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruchen, it's just a kancil.. cheap car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kancil is better than none. i cant even afford a kancil. so sad..haha

    ReplyDelete