Sunday, July 27, 2008

I like this movie

Everyone is talking about batman after the releasing of 'The Dark Knight'. Never really like batman until I caught the show yesterday evening.

It was GOOD!

It gave me the 'orgasmic' feeling right from beginning until I forgot my urge to micturate. I was holding my pee unconsciously for more than one hour. I would say it's the best Batman movie ever... much better than the Clooney version.

Heath Ledger needs to be mentioned. I came to know him from the movie '10 things I hate about you' and I particularly remember that he told Julia Stiles:


" You complete me."













Ironically, for his very last movie, he told Batman the same thing:


"You complete me."

By the way, I think Bruce Wayne gets a really horrible sore throat everytime he turns into batman as he needs to speak in that raspy growl. =D

Rating: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. nice blog...keep it up.i had too high expectation for this movie before i watched it.it ends up with a bit disappointment.too much story-telling for a superhero movie.just feel it wasn't that right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. story-telling? That's the fun! Superhero is not just about action like what u saw in spiderman or iron man or watever... it's the story! The joker did not has any special ability or technology like batman, but look at the way he planned..the way he created chaos in the entire city. He was playing a mind game and that's cool~ I like that!

    ReplyDelete