Sunday, July 10, 2011

recall,

at I've done in Singapore, for the past 1 year:

1. lost my luggage from my connecting flight from sibu to kuching. but luggage safety arrived at the doorstep in singapore. still can't forget the very unfriendly staff of MAS airlines in Kuching airport.

2. Thanks to my friend, Jeffrey, he helped me a lot when I 1st arrived in Singapore.

3. 1st posting in NUH Obstetric and Gynaecology. Tired of seeing vagina. Stressful to work under woman's environment and all the Profs. Can finally perform a good and accurate vaginal examination. Deliveries and stitching are fun, but not during calls.

4. get posted to KTPH later, one hour away by MRT. Time to move. lucky enough to get a room nearby, three minutes walking distance. =)

5. General surgery in KTPH. overall, I enjoyed it. Good and helpful colleagues and seniors. nice working environment. Rewarding!

6. herecomes the TV and PS3, companion in boring room.

7. went to vietnam ( saigon ) for short trip. lovely place. very tourist friendly place.

8. Get posted to TTSH internal medicine. 40 minutes away. Got myself a sportbike instead of moving again. Save me the hassle of taking bus/mrt since then. =)
Bike almost got stolen in Singapore. yes, in Singapore, crimeless city. Get caught red-handed though. But wasted some $ to replace my ignition switch.
also, regular JB visitor since then, almost once/week. reason: currency of SGD 1 to rm 2.44 =D

9. IM in TTSH. never like it since the 1st day. details and picky. correcting all the tiny mini thing. nevertheless, did improved my medical knowledge because of that, even without touching my book since 1st day. Counting days for the end of it.

10. another runaway vacation to BAli. wonderful beach. self-riding on motorcycle is fun/challenging/unforgettable! but lots of tourist trap.

11. 1 year gone, the end of my housemanship. Medical officer in emergency department in 6 weeks time. No more slavery-like on calls. Great. I love my job, except the calls.

10 comments:

  1. all the best to u buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hearing that u are doing good.
    i am still living the slavery life here. with RM1 = RM1 salary.
    miss all of you.
    hospital colleagues are hostile. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 求一死了结。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you. No, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you, mom n Dad.

    ReplyDelete