Thursday, December 8, 2011

unlucky day

Went to JB for cheap petrol and groceries , as usual, but omigod, only to find out that my
motorcycle ignition get sabotaged by a bastard...who apparently trying to steal my bike, but somehow did not do so.. got to fork our rm65 for a new ignition... ~$~ fine.

=====================
it didn't end. was driving to work as usual..smooth drive on the highway....upon parking my bike, only to find out that my house/room key got detached from the bunch of keys, most likely dropped somewhere in the middle of the highway, only God knows. luckily my landlord has a spare one for me. = )
=====================
no it didn't end. today's shift is a 'bleeding' day for me..
1st, head injury, GCS 15 still, fine, CT brain 1st.......

2nd pt, PR:melaena, BP low, Hb 5 +, crap... GenSurg come...fine...admit GS

3rd pt, melaena, tachycardia, BP - ok. GenSurg reg come and did PR: brown. then told me: Bro, where got melaena?
(shot, it was black jn!) so i repeat PR in front of the reg...PR: fresh malaena
showed the nasty malaenic stained glove to the reg...reg diam diam....fine..admit GS =D ahaha
lesson: must dig deep deep and DEEP enough.

then, CT brain of 1st pt came back, omigod. bleed again..now it's brain. NeuroSurg, no issues.

ok, it ends. finally.

erm....not exactly...next pt..microscopic hematuria...hahah, a bleed still, no?
==============
unlucky day.